Please join us for a gathering of the CT Roundtable on Climate and Jobs on Wednesday, June 4 at 7:00pm at the First Congregational Church of Meriden. Light supper will be served at 6:30pm with the meeting beginning at 7:00pm and ending at 9:00pm.
Here is what we will cover:
- Follow-up on last fall’s dialogue about energy efficiency programs: what we’ve learned, possible enhancements needed, and how we might work together to advocate for specific changes
- Urban Neighborhoods: A panel discussion
– Tom Swarr of the Hartford Energy Task Force and Annie Harper of the Yale Community Carbon Fund will share about their experiences working to engage City institutions/departments in efforts to increase participation among low-income residents in energy efficiency programs
- A brief update on our Labor & Climate workshop project
- Future direction for the Roundtable: we’ll reflect on where we’ve been and invite your input on priorities for the coming months
For those who RSVP, we will circulate information regarding carpooling. All are welcome!